Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sisters Grimm book 1

I read The Sisters Grimm with my mom and my brother.
It was about these two girls. The younger sister is Daphne and the older sister is Sabrina. Sabrina acts superior of Daphne. Which she probably is. Well anyways, the book was about a giant trying to destroy Fairy-Port Landing. They have to stop this monster and save their hometown. This book has a lot of magic involved. This is a great book. Sabrina and Daphne become fairy tale detectives. Some of the fairy tale people are:
the big bad wolf
cinderella
snow white
prince charming
and more.
I liked this book because of how the author wrote the book. One good thing is that they don't use the word perched.
My mom doesn't like that word since its something birds do. Not humans.

4 comments:

  1. I love your new blog Jasmine. The Sisters Grimm sounds cool. And by the way, I like PERCH (the fish).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a different kind of perch. It's the kind of perch that means a bird sits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure nobody perched in that book? I don't even remember now!

    ReplyDelete

Shout out your joy! Spread how this post makes you feel. :)