Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Frog Princess

I read The Frog Princess with my mom and my brother. It' about this princess. And of coarse, a frog. One day the princess went to a swamp, and met a frog who claimed to be a prince. she screamed when she heard him talk. The frog asked for a kiss. she said not on those slimy lips of yours. He said just one. Tomorrow she said. So the next day she came to the same stinky swamp. He asked for a kiss so he could turn into his real form so she kissed him. And that's just the beginning! I liked this book because of the funny parts and how it was written.

3 comments:

  1. I think this is a great series. I think I've read five of the books. We'll have to get them all for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read all of these books and I loved them... you can read them at practically any age from 8-12... I read them a little later too. But they are really feel good books that make you want to finish then read another book

    ReplyDelete

Shout out your joy! Spread how this post makes you feel. :)